Don't be shy, let yourself shine...but not too much! Popular girls never show off their talents, looks, or athletic prowess etc. in an obvious way that might make others feel bad or uncomfortable.
Popular Girls Do:- Compliment others
- Compliment others
- Compliment others
If you want to make others feel good about themselves and like you more, make them like themselves more! If you see someone getting teased, stand up for them. Someone wearing a dorky outfit? Compliment them on the non-dorky part. This WILL work, or at least you might gain some new friends :)
Your welcome,
The Queen Bee
1 comment:
I totally agree with the compliments thing. Sometimes I know a person is complimenting me just to make me like them but I don't care because it works! Whenever I do it, it works on them too. One thing I noticed is that people like to hear not only how good they look or that their clothes/stuff are cool, but when they do something well. Like "you were really calm when that older girl dissed you in Starbuck's."
Post a Comment